Hands down one my favorite venues for wedding ceremonies in Western New York is Buffalo & Erie Botanical Gardens! Wanna know why? Check out this military wedding at Buffalo Botanical Gardens
1. There is not a single bad spot for outdoor photos here. Somehow there is ALWAYS a magic sliver of light somewhere, you just have to find it. And when you do, boy oh boy get ready for me to whisk you two away. (See the groomsmen and bridesmaid photos below)
2. The coordinators are always on their A-game. I’ve done more than a dozen weddings at this venue and every single time, without fail, the coordinators have been on top of things and they are always thinking ahead. They make it clear they have experience and are ready to provide solutions to any problem.
3. If it starts raining, the staff can EASILY move the wedding indoors. Their indoor space is a bit smaller but they make the transition easy and the ceremony is still sure to be equally as stunning.
4. They do not cost an arm and a leg and they offer discounts for Botanical Garden members as well as Active Military.
5. The dinner can be set up in different rooms, or all in one room and they have a wonderful caterers list to choose from to make your already difficult decisions a little easier. (I LOVE the idea of an “Around the World” dinner setup with different cuisines in different rooms). It allows your guests some quiet time after the ceremony to reflect and mingle one-on-one before the party starts in the main room!
Here’s a little snippet from a recent military wedding at Buffalo Botanical Gardens with an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception!